Do you want to know YSU Courses and requirements 2023/2024 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates? This post explains all you need to know about YSU Courses and programmes and the list of courses offered in Yobe State University and their subject combination.
Knowing the list of undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in YSU and their admission requirements before applying will help you to make an informed decision about your studies.
In this article, we’ll show you YSU departments, faculties, institutes, part-time, arts, social, management, medical, education, environmental and engineering courses.
In addition, you will know the right subject combination for all YSU courses and a comprehensive list of courses offered in YSU.
You will learn more about the top 10 best courses to study in YSU as well as Yobe State University competitive, less competitive, marketable and profitable courses.
Currently, Yobe State University (YSU) is one of the best and top-ranking universities in Nigeria and it’s internationally recognised with over 40 Degree courses and programmes.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved and accredited all YSU new and old courses listed in this article.
Below, we have also provided you with a student’s guide to YSU courses, and the ultimate guide to getting into your dream course at Yobe State University.
- To view the courses offered in YSU and their requirements, subject combination and cut-off mark, click on any of the below-listed courses.
- You can check the JAMB Subject Combinations and O’level requirements for the below-listed courses HERE.
YSU Courses And Requirements 2023/2024
List Of Yobe State University Courses And Programmes include:
|4.||Sociology And Anthropology|
|5.||Education And Arabic|
|7.||Education And Biology|
|10.||Education And Chemistry|
|11.||Education And Economics|
|15.||Education And Geography|
|18.||Education And Hausa|
|20.||Education And History|
|22.||Education And English Language|
|26.||Education And Physics|
|33.||Education And Islamic Studies|
|35.||Arabic And Islamic Studies|
|36.||Medicine And Surgery|
Also, BUY YSU Post UTME Form
Now that you know YSU courses and requirements for 2023/2024, let’s take a look at YSU’s competitive and less competitive courses.
YSU Competitive Courses
Competitive Courses offered in YSU Are:
|10.||Medicine And Surgery|
Top 10 Best Courses To Study in YSU
Profitable And Best courses to Study in Yobe State University:
|10.||Medicine And Surgery|
See Why you should study these courses.
However, if your JAMB score or aggregate is not good for these courses please consider another course.
The reason is simple; No Yobe State University course is useless.
Ultimate Guide To Getting Into Your Dream Course At YSU
- For a start, have at least 5 Credits in either WAEC Or NECO at First Sitting, not more than Two Sittings.
- Target a High JAMB score.
- Target a high Post UTME score if adopted for the admission year.
- Apply for Courses that are less competitive if your aggregate score is below average.
- Have two courses in mind such as Professional Courses or Career Courses for supplementary purposes.
- Know how to calculate YSU Admission aggregate Points.
- Understand YSU Admission Catchment areas and ELDS. This will help you to determine or know your chances of gaining admission.
- As a Direct entry candidate, If you don’t have Upper credits in your A’level result don’t apply for competitive courses because you may likely not get it.
NB: Before choosing to study any course in YSU please consider Important factors such as your passions and interests, your desired salary, Job market outlook, Work/life balance, and Opportunities for growth and development.
Yobe State University (YSU) has emerged as an inexpensive global study market that is attracting students from around Nigeria and the world at large.
YSU has courses for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates with NCE, OND, HND, etc.
Courses in YSU can provide students with top-notch education and the practical experience needed for advancement.
YSU has a rich history of academic success with current reaches throughout the world and many professional opportunities.
Courses in Yobe State University utilize the newest instructional methodologies with the latest in technological advancement and practical applications.
At the end of these programmes, you will obtain a bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or Master’s Degree, depending on which you chose to enrol or apply.
Finally, YSU school fees or tuition fees is very affordable.
We hope that you found our article on the list of courses offered in YSU and YSU courses and requirements 2023/2024 to be helpful.
- YSU Cut Off Mark
- YSU Post UTME Form
- YSU School Fees
- YSU Admission Requirements
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
- JAMB CAPS Portal
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.