UNIMED Post UTME Result 2022 is out. This article explains all you need to know about University of Medical Sciences Ondo Post UTME result 2022 and how to check online using the UNIMED result checker portal via www.unimed.edu.ng.
After sitting for the 2022/2023 University of Medical Sciences Ondo Aptitude test or screening examination the next thing to do is to check your score using UNIMED Post UTME result checking link.
Luckily, it’s easy to check UNIMED screening result this year.
In this article, we’ll show you easy steps and guidelines to check your UNIMED Post UTME score 2022 online.
If you wrote the exam on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday follow the below steps to check your screening result using your phone.
Is UNIMED Post UTME Result out For 2022/2023?
UNIMED Post UTME Result 2022 is Officially Out and the result checking portal www.unimed.edu.ng is now open for you to check your score.
This means that University of Medical Sciences Ondo, UNIMED Screening Result 2022 for all candidates who sat for the examination is now available online via www.unimed.edu.ng.
When Will UNIMED Post UTME Result Be Out?
The management of University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED) has announced 8th September 2022 as the latest date for the release of the 2022 UNIMED Post UTME result on the school Undergraduate Portal.
This means that UNIMED screening results will release online on the 8th September 2022.
How To Check UNIMED Post UTME Result 2022 Online
Easy Steps To Check University of Medical Sciences Ondo Screening Result:
- Go to UNIMED Post UTME result checking Portal via www.unimed.edu.ng.
- Enter your 2022 JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Enter your result checker Pin if required.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT”.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
How To Print Your Screening Result
- Go to UNIMED screening result printing Portal via unimed.edu.ng.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully print your result.
- You can print in black and white or coloured.
What To Do After Seeing Your UNIMED Post UTME Result
After UNIMED screening Result is out what next?
- The next thing is to know how to calculate UNIMED aggregate score.
- Secondly, find out the departmental cut-off mark for your course.
- Upload your O’level result (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) to JAMB Portal using this (LINK).
- Await University of Medical Sciences Ondo, UNIMED admission list.
- Start monitoring UNIMED admission processes through JAMB CAPS.
- JAMB CAPS is a system designed to monitor the progress of candidates’ admissions between students and institutions.
- Lastly, start saving money for UNIMED acceptance fee and school fees if you are sure of your admission.
Check your result once it’s out to know your chances of gaining admission.
Always visit schoolbeginner.com for the latest news and updates.
You can contact University of Medical Sciences Ondo by visiting the official website via unimed.edu.ng.
Lastly, follow instructions and beware of scammers out there.
We hope that you found our article on UNIMED screening results and how to check to be helpful.
kindly share your score using the comment box.
– Good Luck!
- UNIMED Admission List
- UNIMED Cut Off Mark
- UNIMED Post UTME Form
- UNIMED Courses And Requirements
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
- JAMB CAPS Portal
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.