In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Microbiology in LASU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Microbiology in LASU, LASU Requirements for Microbiology this post is for you.
Lagos State University Microbiology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Microbiology in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Microbiology?, What are the requirements to study Microbiology in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Microbiology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Microbiology in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Microbiology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Microbiology at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Microbiology, all you need to know about Microbiology department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Microbiology as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Microbiology?
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Microbiology in LASU
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Microbiology in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Microbiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Microbiology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Microbiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Microbiology In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Microbiology in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
LASU Subject Combination For Microbiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Microbiology in LASU.
Is LASU Good For Microbiology?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Microbiology in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Microbiology?
How Many Years Is Microbiology In LASU?
LASU School Fees For Microbiology
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Microbiology
- Best University To Study Microbiology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Microbiology In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Microbiology (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In LASU
- How LASU Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.