In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK, UDUSOK Requirements for Medicine And Surgery this post is for you.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Medicine And Surgery Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK? Does UDUSOK accept two sittings for Medicine And Surgery?, What are the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
Does UDUSOK offer Medicine And Surgery? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK? If you have been asking whether Usmanu Danfodiyo University offers Medicine And Surgery as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Medicine And Surgery at UDUSOK have always asked, and also show you the Usmanu Danfodiyo University JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine And Surgery.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery at Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Medicine And Surgery, all you need to know about Medicine And Surgery department in UDUSOK as well as other schools you can also study Medicine And Surgery as a course apart from the Usmanu Danfodiyo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UDUSOK Offer Medicine And Surgery?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) offers Medicine And Surgery.
This means that Medicine And Surgery is Accredited In UDUSOK.
See Other UDUSOK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UDUSOK offers Medicine And Surgery, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK.
Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through JAMB To Study Medicine And Surgery.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UDUSOK Medicine And Surgery Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UDUSOK Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through Direct Entry To Study Medicine And Surgery.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UDUSOK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UDUSOK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery In UDUSOK
Before you will be offered admission to study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University to study Medicine And Surgery.
UDUSOK Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK.
Is UDUSOK Good For Medicine And Surgery?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Medicine And Surgery in UDUSOK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Usmanu Danfodiyo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Medicine And Surgery.
Does UDUSOK Accept Two Sittings For Medicine And Surgery?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Accepts two sittings for Medicine And Surgery.
How Many Years Is Medicine And Surgery In UDUSOK?
UDUSOK School Fees For Medicine And Surgery
UDUSOK school fees for Medicine And Surgery is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Medicine And Surgery
- Best University To Study Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UDUSOK Admission Requirements
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UDUSOK
- How UDUSOK Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.