In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Dentistry in UDUSOK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Dentistry in UDUSOK, UDUSOK Requirements for Dentistry this post is for you.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Dentistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Dentistry in UDUSOK? Does UDUSOK accept two sittings for Dentistry?, What are the requirements to study Dentistry in Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
Does UDUSOK offer Dentistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Dentistry in UDUSOK? If you have been asking whether Usmanu Danfodiyo University offers Dentistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Dentistry at UDUSOK have always asked, and also show you the Usmanu Danfodiyo University JAMB Subject Combination for Dentistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Dentistry at Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Dentistry, all you need to know about Dentistry department in UDUSOK as well as other schools you can also study Dentistry as a course apart from the Usmanu Danfodiyo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UDUSOK Offer Dentistry?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) offers Dentistry.
This means that Dentistry is Accredited In UDUSOK.
See Other UDUSOK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UDUSOK offers Dentistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Dentistry in UDUSOK.
Requirements To Study Dentistry in UDUSOK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through JAMB To Study Dentistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Dentistry in UDUSOK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UDUSOK Dentistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UDUSOK Direct Entry Requirements For Dentistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through Direct Entry To Study Dentistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UDUSOK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UDUSOK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Dentistry In UDUSOK
Before you will be offered admission to study Dentistry in UDUSOK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
UDUSOK Subject Combination For Dentistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Dentistry in UDUSOK.
Is UDUSOK Good For Dentistry?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Dentistry in UDUSOK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Usmanu Danfodiyo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Dentistry.
Does UDUSOK Accept Two Sittings For Dentistry?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Accepts two sittings for Dentistry.
How Many Years Is Dentistry In UDUSOK?
Dentistry in UDUSOK is a 4 years course.
UDUSOK School Fees For Dentistry
UDUSOK school fees for Dentistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Dentistry
- Best University To Study Dentistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Dentistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UDUSOK Admission Requirements
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UDUSOK
- How UDUSOK Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.