In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Administration in LASU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Administration in LASU, LASU Requirements for Business Administration this post is for you.
Lagos State University Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about Business Administration department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Business Administration?
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Business Administration in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through JAMB To Study Business Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Business Administration.
LASU Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in LASU.
Is LASU Good For Business Administration?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Lagos State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
How Many Years Is Business Administration In LASU?
LASU School Fees For Business Administration
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Business Administration
- Best University To Study Business Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Business Administration (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In LASU
- How LASU Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.