In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Banking And Finance in LASU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Banking And Finance in LASU, LASU Requirements for Banking And Finance this post is for you.
Lagos State University Banking And Finance Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Banking And Finance in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Banking And Finance?, What are the requirements to study Banking And Finance in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Banking And Finance? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Banking And Finance in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Banking And Finance as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Banking And Finance at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Banking And Finance at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Banking And Finance, all you need to know about Banking And Finance department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Banking And Finance as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Banking And Finance?
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Banking And Finance in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through JAMB To Study Banking And Finance.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Banking And Finance in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Banking And Finance Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Banking And Finance
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Banking And Finance.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Banking And Finance In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Banking And Finance in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Banking And Finance.
LASU Subject Combination For Banking And Finance
Is LASU Good For Banking And Finance?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Banking And Finance in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Lagos State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Banking And Finance.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Banking And Finance?
The Lagos State University (LASU) Accepts two sittings for Banking And Finance.
How Many Years Is Banking And Finance In LASU?
LASU School Fees For Banking And Finance
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Banking And Finance
- Best University To Study Banking And Finance In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Banking And Finance In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Banking And Finance (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In LASU
- How LASU Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.