In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in UDUSOK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in UDUSOK, UDUSOK Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UDUSOK? Does UDUSOK accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
Does UDUSOK offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UDUSOK? If you have been asking whether Usmanu Danfodiyo University offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UDUSOK have always asked, and also show you the Usmanu Danfodiyo University JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UDUSOK as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the Usmanu Danfodiyo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UDUSOK Offer Agriculture?
See Other UDUSOK Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UDUSOK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in UDUSOK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UDUSOK Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UDUSOK Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UDUSOK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UDUSOK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UDUSOK
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UDUSOK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University to study Agriculture.
UDUSOK Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UDUSOK.
Is UDUSOK Good For Agriculture?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UDUSOK and that makes it more competitive.
Does UDUSOK Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UDUSOK?
Agriculture in UDUSOK is a 4 years course.
UDUSOK School Fees For Agriculture
UDUSOK school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UDUSOK Admission Requirements
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UDUSOK
- How UDUSOK Admission Is Given
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.