Now that you have been offered provisional admission to Lagos State University, the next thing is to know the necessary documents for physical screening/clearance.
When the Lagos State University (LASU) resumes for the 2020/2021 academic session by September 2021, you will be required to submit originals and photocopies of the under-listed documents both at the departmental screening and faculty screening respectively.
The Lagos State University, (LASU) clearance requirements 2021 is what we made available in this post.
It must be further noted that some of these documents vary, but we are going to list out the most essential required documents i.e general documents for all departments including LAW, Nursing, and Medicine Students.
We have continued to receive requests for a comprehensive list of documents required for the clearance of 2020/2021 newly admitted students of the Lagos State University (LASU), hence why we made this post.
Majority have been asking after accepting my admission, what is the next thing to do?
Well, After confirming that you have been given admission On JAMB CAPS, the next step is to Wait for LASU to Publish the Names of Admitted students on the School’s official website.
Secondly, find out the amount that you are required to pay as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
Please don’t pay the LASUAcceptance fee Yet until you are told to do so.
Thirdly, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration which is the main focus of this post.
LASU Screening Requirements For Newly Admitted Students
O’Level Result Printout.
2 Attestation Letter.
JAMB Admission Letter.
LASU Admission letter
JAMB Original Result Slip.
Birth Certificate Or Age Declaration.
Certificate of Origin or Local Government Identification Letter.
Ol’evel Result Checker Card.
Acceptance Fees Payment Receipt.
8 Passport Photographs.
Note the Following:
- Locate your department to find out other requirements.
- Make 3 Photocopies of each of the above-mentioned documents and get an office flat file for each of them.
- Your O’LEVEL result must not be original.
- After the submission of your first file, you will be given another file with forms to fill.
Red Background Passport recommendable.
Now that you know LASU screening requirements for freshers, don’t hesitate to share with friends.
You May Also Like
- LASU Medical Screening Requirements For Freshers
- UNIPORT Screening Requirements For New Students
- UNICAL Screening Requirements For New Students
- How To Gain Admission Into LASU With Ease
- LASU Admission Requirements For UTME/DE
- FUOYE Screening Requirements For New Students
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.