Do you want to know KSUSTA Courses and requirements 2023/2024 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates? This post explains all you need to know about KSUSTA Courses and programmes and the list of courses offered in Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology and their subject combination.
Knowing the list of undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in KSUSTA and their admission requirements before applying will help you to make an informed decision about your studies.
In this article, we’ll show you KSUSTA departments, faculties, institutes, part-time, arts, social, management, medical, education, environmental and engineering courses.
In addition, you will know the right subject combination for all KSUSTA courses and a comprehensive list of courses offered in KSUSTA.
You will learn more about the top 10 best courses to study in KSUSTA as well as Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology competitive, less competitive, marketable and profitable courses.
Currently, Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology (KSUSTA) is one of the best and top-ranking universities in Nigeria and it’s internationally recognised with over 40 Degree courses and programmes.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved and accredited all KSUSTA new and old courses listed in this article.
Below, we have also provided you with a student’s guide to KSUSTA courses, and the ultimate guide to getting into your dream course at Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology.
- To view the courses offered in KSUSTA and their requirements, subject combination and cut-off mark, click on any of the below-listed courses.
- You can check the JAMB Subject Combinations and O’level requirements for the below-listed courses HERE.
KSUSTA Courses And Requirements 2023/2024
List Of Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology Courses And Programmes include:
|5.||Education And Chemistry|
|6.||Medicine And Surgery|
|8.||Agricultural Science And Education|
|12.||Woodwork Technology Education|
|13.||Library And Information Science|
|14.||Automobile Technology Education|
|19.||Education And Mathematics|
|22.||Information And Communication Technology|
|25.||Education And Biology|
|27.||Metalwork / Woodwork Technology Education|
|28.||Urban And Regional Planning|
|35.||Education And Computer Science|
|37.||Education And Physics|
|39.||Metalwork Technology Education|
Now that you know KSUSTA courses and requirements for 2023/2024, let’s take a look at KSUSTA’s competitive and less competitive courses.
KSUSTA Competitive Courses
Competitive Courses offered in KSUSTA Are:
|2.||Medicine And Surgery|
Top 10 Best Courses To Study in KSUSTA
Profitable And Best courses to Study in Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology:
|2.||Medicine And Surgery|
See Why you should study these courses.
However, if your JAMB score or aggregate is not good for these courses please consider another course.
The reason is simple; No Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology course is useless.
Ultimate Guide To Getting Into Your Dream Course At KSUSTA
- For a start, have at least 5 Credits in either WAEC Or NECO at First Sitting, not more than Two Sittings.
- Target a High JAMB score.
- Target a high Post UTME score if adopted for the admission year.
- Apply for Courses that are less competitive if your aggregate score is below average.
- Have two courses in mind such as Professional Courses or Career Courses for supplementary purposes.
- Know how to calculate KSUSTA Admission aggregate Points.
- Understand KSUSTA Admission Catchment areas and ELDS. This will help you to determine or know your chances of gaining admission.
- As a Direct entry candidate, If you don’t have Upper credits in your A’level result don’t apply for competitive courses because you may likely not get it.
NB: Before choosing to study any course in KSUSTA please consider Important factors such as your passions and interests, your desired salary, Job market outlook, Work/life balance, and Opportunities for growth and development.
Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology (KSUSTA) has emerged as an inexpensive global study market that is attracting students from around Nigeria and the world at large.
KSUSTA has courses for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates with NCE, OND, HND, etc.
Courses in KSUSTA can provide students with top-notch education and the practical experience needed for advancement.
KSUSTA has a rich history of academic success with current reaches throughout the world and many professional opportunities.
Courses in Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology utilize the newest instructional methodologies with the latest in technological advancement and practical applications.
At the end of these programmes, you will obtain a bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or Master’s Degree, depending on which you chose to enrol or apply.
Finally, KSUSTA school fees or tuition fees is very affordable.
We hope that you found our article on the list of courses offered in KSUSTA and KSUSTA courses and requirements 2023/2024 to be helpful.
- KSUSTA Cut Off Mark
- KSUSTA Post UTME Form
- KSUSTA School Fees
- KSUSTA Admission Requirements
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
- JAMB CAPS Portal
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.