JAMB cut off mark for Architecture 2022/2023 for all schools in Nigeria and the departmental cut off for Architecture is out for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Knowing current JAMB cut off mark for Architecture before applying for admission will help you to make the right decision.
In addition, you will know the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score that guarantees admission to study Architecture.
Before we proceed, quickly see JAMB cut off mark for all courses.
JAMB Cut Off Mark For Architecture 2022/2023
JAMB Architecture cut off mark for 2022 is 250.
This means that JAMB has adopted the minimum cut-off point of 250 for Architecture for the 2022/2023 academic session.
You need to pass JAMB cut-off point of 250 to qualify for admission to study Architecture.
Check your school cut off mark for Architecture HERE
Post UTME Cut Off Mark For Architecture
Post UTME Cut off mark for Architecture is 250 and above.
Before you can qualify to buy your school Post UTME form and apply for Architecture you need to either score exactly 250 or above 250.
Check your school Post UTME off mark for Architecture HERE
Departmental Cut Off Mark For Architecture 2022
The approved minimum JAMB departmental cut-off mark for Architecture in 2022 is 250.
If your score is below 250 you can still be considered for admission to study Architecture considering other factors like O’level Result, and Catchment area among others.
What is a Good JAMB Score For Architecture?
A good JAMB score to study Architecture in 2022 at any University in Nigeria is 250.
With a score of 250 and above you have an 80% chance of gaining admission to study Architecture this year.
Things to consider when talking about a good JAMB score for Architecture include;
- General Performance of students in JAMB.
- Performance of students in Post UTME or screening.
- Required Number of students
- Merit, Catchment and Educationally less developed States.
Having a high JAMB and Post UTME score guarantee admission to study Architecture provided you meet other requirements like O’level.
To have a good chance of gaining admission to study a highly reputable, most competitive degree like Architecture, you’ll need a high JAMB score of 280 and above.
You can study Architecture with a JAMB score of 200 or 280 and above but it solely depends on the school you are applying to.
You can study Architecture at Private University in Nigeria with a JAMB score of 150 and above.
How To Score Above JAMB Architecture Cut-off 2022
- Early Preparation matters
- Have a high JAMB-UTME score.
- Have a high Post UTME Examination score, that is; if adopted for the admission year
- At least, have a good O’level result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
- Know And Improve Your Weak Points
- Stay Close to Information
- Engage With Like Minds
- Finally, read our blog post on how to score high in JAMB and Post UTME.
We hope that you found our article on JAMB Cut Off Mark For Architecture 2022/2023 and departmental to be helpful.
- Best University To Study Architecture
- JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
- JAMB CAPS Portal
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.