Covenant University Post UTME Form For 2022/2023 is out. Details on How To Apply, Covenant University Post UTME registration requirements, the screening date for UTME and Direct Entry, How to apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form, Closing date/Deadline, and eligibility can be seen below.
Covenant University Post UTME Form For 2022/2023
Covenant University Post UTME form for 2022/2023 is out.
The Management of Covenant University has officially announced the sale of its Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
Covenant University Admission Requirements 2022 For UTME And Direct Entry
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
How To Apply For Covenant University Post UTME For 2022/2023
Buy/Apply for Covenant University online Post UTME Screening Application form 2022:
- Go to Covenant University Screening Portal via https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Obtain the Covenant University Post UTME Form Via Covenant University Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the Covenant University Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Form Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the Covenant University Screening date to be announced and the admission list.
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2022/2023 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2022 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
Cusas Screening And Booking:
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State.
The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N7,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
The fee can be paid with CUSanwo
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.