Do you want to know ATBU Courses and requirements 2023/2024 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates? This post explains all you need to know about ATBU Courses and programmes and the list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University and their subject combination.
Knowing the list of undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in ATBU and their admission requirements before applying will help you to make an informed decision about your studies.
In this article, we’ll show you ATBU departments, faculties, institutes, part-time, arts, social, management, medical, education, environmental and engineering courses.
In addition, you will know the right subject combination for all ATBU courses and a comprehensive list of courses offered in ATBU.
You will learn more about the top 10 best courses to study in ATBU as well as Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University competitive, less competitive, marketable and profitable courses.
Currently, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is one of the best and top-ranking universities in Nigeria and it’s internationally recognised with over 60 Degree courses and programmes.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved and accredited all ATBU new and old courses listed in this article.
Below, we have also provided you with a student’s guide to ATBU courses, and the ultimate guide to getting into your dream course at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
- To view the courses offered in ATBU and their requirements, subject combination and cut-off mark, click on any of the below-listed courses.
- You can check the JAMB Subject Combinations and O’level requirements for the below-listed courses HERE.
ATBU Courses And Requirements 2023/2024
List Of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Courses And Programmes include:
|1.||Education And Biology|
|2.||Education And chemistry|
|3.||Education And mathematics|
|4.||Education And Physics|
|14.||Physics With Electronics|
|15.||Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
|16.||Mechatronics And System Engineering|
|23.||Computer And Communication Engineering|
|24.||Banking And Finance|
|25.||Land Surveying And Geoinformatics|
|34.||Urban And Regional Planning|
|35.||Library And Information Science|
|48.||Management And Information Technology|
|50.||Environmental Management Technology|
|53.||Medicine And Surgery|
See ATBU Admission Requirements And ATBU Postgraduate Courses.
Also, BUY ATBU Post UTME Form
Now that you know ATBU courses and requirements for 2023/2024, let’s take a look at ATBU’s competitive and less competitive courses.
ATBU Competitive Courses
Competitive Courses offered in ATBU Are:
Top 10 Best Courses To Study in ATBU
Profitable And Best courses to Study in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University:
See Why you should study these courses.
However, if your JAMB score or aggregate is not good for these courses please consider another course.
The reason is simple; No Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University course is useless.
Ultimate Guide To Getting Into Your Dream Course At ATBU
- For a start, have at least 5 Credits in either WAEC Or NECO at First Sitting, not more than Two Sittings.
- Target a High JAMB score.
- Target a high Post UTME score if adopted for the admission year.
- Apply for Courses that are less competitive if your aggregate score is below average.
- Have two courses in mind such as Professional Courses or Career Courses for supplementary purposes.
- Know how to calculate ATBU Admission aggregate Points.
- Understand ATBU Admission Catchment areas and ELDS. This will help you to determine or know your chances of gaining admission.
- As a Direct entry candidate, If you don’t have Upper credits in your A’level result don’t apply for competitive courses because you may likely not get it.
NB: Before choosing to study any course in ATBU please consider Important factors such as your passions and interests, your desired salary, Job market outlook, Work/life balance, and Opportunities for growth and development.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has emerged as an inexpensive global study market that is attracting students from around Nigeria and the world at large.
ATBU has courses for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates with NCE, OND, HND, etc.
Courses in ATBU can provide students with top-notch education and the practical experience needed for advancement.
ATBU has a rich history of academic success with current reaches throughout the world and many professional opportunities.
Courses in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University utilize the newest instructional methodologies with the latest in technological advancement and practical applications.
At the end of these programmes, you will obtain a bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or Master’s Degree, depending on which you chose to enrol or apply.
Finally, ATBU school fees or tuition fees is very affordable.
We hope that you found our article on the list of courses offered in ATBU and ATBU courses and requirements 2023/2024 to be helpful.
- ATBU Cut Off Mark
- ATBU Post UTME Form
- ATBU School Fees
- ATBU Admission Requirements
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
- JAMB CAPS Portal
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.